Our Xero integration means that your data is sent directly to Xero from SILQ which helps you with invoicing, paying bills, reconciliations, BAS, reporting and much more for your firm.
- Xero and SILQ are both browser based, which means you can work from wherever you are
- Avoid manually double entering accounting data by sending expenses, invoices and receipts into Xero
- Book Keepers can still use the Xero software they are used to
- Xero saves you hours of cross-referencing financial transactions
- Get a real-time view of your business cash flow
- Reconcile hundreds of transactions in seconds
- Collaborate with your team and work together on financials
What SILQ Does
SILQ is a productivity workbench, allowing you to work more efficiently and effectively.
Work from anywhere
SILQ is browser based, which means you can use it wherever you are.
Australian Based Support
Australian Based phone support included in SILQ Solicitor and Barrister.
Integrate with your favourite apps
Reduced administrative time with Integrations like; InfoTrack; Xero; Receipt Bank; SILQpay; Worldox.
What Xero Does
Xero is online accounting software that lets you run your business easily and efficiently.
See your up-to-date cash position
Know how you’re doing financially with secure daily updates from your bank accounts and a clear visual dashboard.
Get paid faster and improve cash flow
Easily create and send invoices with online payments and automated invoice reminders for faster payment.
Run your business from anywhere
Access your business finances anytime, from any internet-connected device, and use the Xero app for iOS and Android.
Connect and collaborate anytime
Invite your team and your advisors to work with you in real time from home, office, or on the go using the mobile app.
How to connect SILQ and Xero
Our technicians will install all integrations for you at no extra cost
- In your SILQ app go to File > System Settings > Xero Integration.
- Enter 200 in the “Xero Invoice Account” and click “Test Connection”.
- Enter your Xero login details.
- Select the account you want to use.
- SILQ and Xero are now connected.